Cheers, Santa Fe! 🥂We’re so excited to announce the 2019 #cocktailcultureculinary Photo Contest with @cocktailcultureculinary and @simplysantafenm! After rave reviews and sold-out events, New Mexico Cocktails & Culture Culinary Festival (NMCC), returns for its fifth year showcasing local restaurants, bartenders, and chefs.
UPDATE: The deadline has been extended to Tuesday, May 7 at midnight.
We are excited to be working with @theliquidmuse to help promote her @cocktailcultureculinary festival with the #cocktailcultureculinary photo contest! During the dates of Monday, April 15 through Tuesday, May 7, 2019, post photos of cocktails, food, or anything related to culinary culture taken at any of the participating NMCC restaurants (see link in bio for complete list) to Instagram and use the four hashtags #cocktailcultureculinary #nmcc2019 #theliquidmuse #simplysantafe.
Your photo could be one of ten images selected to be printed and displayed at the 2019 NMCC’s first ever Sunday Funday Fiesta: Art Show along with some other amazing prizes! The art show will be on display at the Drury Plaza Hotel Santa Fe through the 2019 festival May 31 - June 2, and then again at the Jean Cocteau Cinema during Culinary Week, June 2 - 9, 2019.
📜 CONTEST RULES:
• Images must be posted to Instagram using the four contest hashtags between the dates of April 15 – May 7, 2019. Participants must have a PUBLIC Instagram account to be eligible.
• Participants must follow both @cocktailcultureculinary and @simplysantafenm.
• Images must be of cocktails, food, or anything related to culinary culture at the participating restaurants (see complete list in bio). Get creative!
• Entries are not eligible to win if they feature a drink, food item or venue at a non-participating restaurant.
• Images from the hashtag will be judged by members of the NMCC judging panel. All decisions about winning photographs are made at the discretion of this panel and are final.
🥇GRAND PRIZE: Gets two VIP NMCC Festival Weekend Passes ($500 value) plus their photo featured on the 2019 festival poster.
🥈 TOP FIVE: Receive their own table in the art show
🥉 TOP TEN: Receive two tickets to Sunday Funday Fiesta ($40 value)
If a participating restaurant has more than one location, both locations are eligible.
For more information about the 2019 NM Cocktails & Culture Culinary Festival, click here.